Please review visa requirements below before making selections.
Oman - Single entry visa Embassy and money order fee($48)
Oman - Multiple entry visa Embassy and money order fee($66)
All embassy visa fees that Capital Link Services pay on your behalf incur a $6 money order purchase fee, and 2.5% credit card processing fee.
You must send your physical passport; copies cannot be used for visa issuance. Your passport must be valid and contain sufficient blank visa pages. Visas are stamps affixed to the blank "visa" pages of your passport. Amendment pages (clearly marked as such) in the back of your passport are not acceptable for visa issuance. The passport's expiration date must be greater than six months from the date you plan to depart the country you intend to visit. If your passport does not meet the requirements, you must renew your passport or obtain a new one prior to obtaining the visa.
Passport photographs must meet Passport Photograph Regulations; recently taken and showing current appearance with a white background. Ensure that there is no damage to these photos and do not staple or glue the photos to the application.
• Australian citizens can obtain a Single Entry Visa from the Consulate-General of the Sultanate of Oman through the following requirements:
1. A Single Entry Visa form needs to be filled in
2. Two passport size photos are required
3. An original passport valid for at least six months
4. Please allow at least five working days for visa issuing
• All passport holders including Australian passport holders need a pre obtained Multiple Entry Visa to enter the Sultanate of Oman. A Multiple Entry Visa can be obtained from the Consulate-General of the Sultanate of Oman through the following requirements:
1. A letter of intentions must accompany visa application
2. A multiple entry visa form needs to be filled in (please contact the consulate for the relevant form)
3. Two passport size photos are required
4. An original passport valid for at least one year
Note: Australian citizens are permitted to enter the Sultanate of Oman without a pre-obtained Single Entry Visa. A Single Entry Visa will be granted by the Royal Omani Police upon arrival at any Omani ports (air, land and sea) valid for 30 days and at a charge of 6 Omani Rials.
A Multiple Entry Visa is valid for one year with each entry valid for up to 3 weeks and should be used within six months from the date of issue. A Multiple Entry Visa cannot be extended and must be reissued. A fee of 10 Omani Rials each day will apply if you remain in the Sultanate of Oman with an expired visa. Any person who enters the Sultanate of Oman on a Multiple Entry Visa is not allowed to undertake paid or unpaid work
This fee can be paid for in cash, Australian money order or bank cheque payable to the 'Consulate-General of the Sultanate of Oman'
Please allow at least 7-9 working days for visa issuing. Please be advised that currently the Embassy of Oman are requesting that all applicants apply for their applicable visa upon arrival in Oman, this will stay in effect till Mid Febuary 2011.
Once all applicable required forms and documentation has been fully completed and signed were applicable (as per above) and your passport is supplied, please send to our office in Canberra and we will begin the visa processing stage in association with the embassy. Please also ensure that once you have completed all applicable forms and supplied your passport that you also fully complete and sign the CLS Service Order form, as per below attached.