Your Destination: Nigeria
Visa Type: Tourist Visa
Visa Required: Yes
Processing Time: 3-4 weeks
THIS IS A GUIDELINE ONLY - FULL DETAILS PROVIDED ON COMPLETION OF APPLICATION
Please note the above CLS service charges include all of the following:
1- Online supply applicant with the appropriate application forms online
2- Check each application and place all documents in order
3- Arranging all embassy visa fee payment in the currency & format required
4- Dispatching of completed applications & passports to our office in Australia for visa processing
5- Review of the passport upon its return to ensure visa has been issued correctly
6- Dispatching of passport with issued visa, by your chosen method of courier
- Applicants Passport with a minimum 6 months validity.
- Online application form:The following must be provided after the online application: 1. Print out of summary page 2.Print out of payment slip 3.Reference Number and Application ID
- Three original application forms duly completed
- Three passport sized photos affixed where applicable on application form (no laser copies)
- Itinerary:Copy of round air trip ticket or travel itinerary outlining details of travel in and out of country
- Health Card: Copy of International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever (Yellow Health Card)
- Proof of financial support:Bank account statement for the last 6 months
- Letter of Invitation:A letter of invitation from a host (with full address) accepting immigration responsibility while in Nigeria 2. Photocopies of the first five pages of sponsor's Nigerian passport 3. Letter from employer confirming employment of host 4. If visiting resident aliens – photocopy of evidence of CERPAC documents (green and brown cards/ Temporary Receipts) and five relevant pages including data page of passport.
- Visa fee
- NOTE: New-Zealand Passport Holders –If online fee comes up as USD 22.00,Please select the online fee as well when selecting the visa fee.
Once you our services online you will be prompted to download your visa application documents. These documents include the application form, visa check-list and detailed information regarding the visa process. Once you have prepared all the necessary documents, send them to the CLS office and we look after everything else.